Google Play Store no connection error on Android Phone/Tablet
Most of Android users often faces this problem – no connection retry and cannot download app from Google play store.
Try the below solutions.
First of all, don’t forget to check your internet connection.
1. Check your Date/Time settings on your Android Devices and correct it.
Settings > DATE&TIME > setup Time/Date and Timezone.
2. Clear Cache of Google Play Store App.
Settings > Apps > select tab “ALL” > find “Google Play Store” app > and select “clear data”.
3. “Unmounted SD Card”
Settings > Storage > Unmounted SD Card
After that “mounted SD Card”
Settings > Storage > Mounted SD Card
4. Remove your Gmail account from Android devices and put your email/password again.
Settings > Accounts & sync > click on your gmail > remove
5. Check and make sure your Gmail password is correct and try to change your Gmail password and re-enter email and new password to Google Play Store Account.
6. If the above methods failed, try to Reset your android devices to factory defaults.
Settings > Backup & reset > Factory data reset
All data on devices will be deleted, please backup your important information/data before do this step.