How to setup IP Camera EasyN Model FS-613A-M136
1. Connect your IP Camera to router via Lan cable.
2. Plug power adapter for your IP camera
3. insert the software CD onto your computer.
4. Click “Search IP Camera” and select Wizard mode
5. select your device
6. Set your IP Address
7. you can set your IP address by manual (Manually set)
8. Type your local IP address of EasyN IP camera into your internet browser and signin with username and password.
Username : admin Password : none
9. click “settings”
10. Here, You can change your username and password (IF you want one)
go to : User Settings menu and change your username and password. your IP camera will reboot.
11. After your IP camera reboot. Go to EasyN IP Camera options.
click “Wireless Lan Settings” > click “scan” your network will show in “Wireless network list” and enter your network security key > click “set” (your IP camera will reboot)
12. You can set DDNS service settings for remote access address via DDNS service settings menu.