How to take screen capture in Windows 7
You can take a screen shots on your desktop with Screen Capture Tool for Windows 7
Method 1 – Using Snipping Tool
1. Click Start > Search Program and files > typing “snipping tool” > Click “Snipping Tool” program
Snipping Tool Program
You can change the shape of the snip into : Free-form snip, Rectangular Snip (defaults), Window Snip and Full-Screen Snip
2. Create a new screen capture, Click “new” and the screen will fade and you can drag your mouse to the snip area and release the mouse.
3. Save it to your local disk.
Method 2 – Using Print Screen button (Print Scrn)
1. Press “Print Scrn” button. It will capture your entire screen.
2. Open “Paint” program.
Go to Start > All Programs > Accessories > Paint
3. Paste it on PAINT program